Qualify Easier with an FHA Loan.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans are insured by the US Government. These loans are government-assisted alternatives to conventional financing. FHA loans are a great alternative for both 1st time homebuyers & those buying up depending on your personal circumstances, and are even popular options for homeowners looking to refinance.
Overall, FHA loans provide more flexibility in credit, income, and equity/down payment requirements, and are great alternatives to conventional loans. They do include a Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP), as well as monthly mortgage insurance. FHA loans still enable many homeowners who wouldn’t qualify for conventional financing to purchase or refinance a home. Whether you are purchasing or refinancing, an FHA mortgage is a popular choice.
- Concerned that you don’t have enough up-front cash to buy a house?
- The down payment requirement is 3.5% and there are ways to structure your mortgage loan to help you pay closing costs.
- Do you need less stringent qualification and credit requirements?
- The FHA program allows a borrower(s) to carry a higher debt load and can be more tolerant of credit blemishes
- Do you have an FHA mortgage currently? Save money with an easy and fast FHA Streamline refinance.
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, an FHA Loan may be right for you! The easiest way to qualify for a home purchase or refinance your existing home is to contact a Mortgage Consultant. An FHA Loan gives you a government-insured loan with flexible choices.
FHA Loan Qualification Requirements
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary home)
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value
How an FHA Loan Works
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply. The specifics of the property come into play here too.
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates
- 5-year adjustable-rate mortgage available
FHA Loan Extras
- Refinance your FHA Loan easier and faster (and potentially with no appraisal) with an FHA Streamline loan. Ask your licensed Mortgage Consultant for details on this program.
FHA 203K Rehab
Now you can add value to your home, or just change its appearance with our "Diamond in the Rough" mortgage. Buy a home that needs remodeling or repairs, and finance the purchase and improvements. It’s all included with your monthly mortgage payment with a minimal down payment. Contact your Mortgage Consultant today to create the home of your dreams.
Why choose Us?
Each of our Mortgage Consultants are state licensed. Talking to a licensed Mortgage Consultant is an important step to getting the right mortgage loan. Everybody has different loan needs and your Mortgage Consultant will know which questions to ask in order to best match you with the right loan and monthly payment. 1st Priority Mortgage, Inc. Delivers The Home Loan Experience.TM Our unique process identifies the best mortgage solution tailored to your individual needs. How do we know our system works? As a company we consistently track and measure our results. We incorporate what works and continually monitor for improvement.
Personalized Help. The Mortgage Consultant will also explain all the Delivering The Home Loan ExperienceTM steps– from getting started, to locking in your interest rate, to closing your loan, and our goal of creating a Raving FanTM of you! Because we are a direct lender, if you have any questions during the loan process, you get quick answers straight from the source.
We'll close your loans fast! On average, when you use our Priority Path Process, your loan may close up to nearly two weeks sooner.